Now that the Aug 19th has come and gone, when's the next price increase???

Gzuzdude08

Jul 28, 2008
so now that we're past the 19th increase, does anyone dare forecast the next one? since we already had three increases this year do you think there will be four or more in 2009! I really hope not because this is getting really crazy...I can't believe the speedy 30 is now $700! I hope the next one isn't for awhile because I really need to get my sister a new speedy and wallet as a high school graduation present, but the problem is I don't want to buy them now, because it would be too tempting to give them to her early!!! LOL :P

Well, there is no way of knowing. Unless you work in LV's Finance department.

I have an Excel spreadsheet of all of my LV purchases. Yes, dorky. There are thirty items total in the spreadsheet. I have the price that I paid in one column, and the current price. I have only been collecting LV for two and a half years.

The current retail value of my entire collection is now two thousand dollars above what I paid for it. That's eight bags and 22 assorted accessories. It pays to get in on the ground floor! And I am in a position where I probably won't be buying anything else for a long while.

Last edited:
I have an Excel spreadsheet of all of my LV purchases. Yes, dorky. There are thirty items total in the spreadsheet. I have the price that I paid in one column, and the current price. I have only been collecting LV for two and a half years.

The current retail value of my entire collection is now two thousand dollars above what I paid for it. That's eight bags and 22 assorted accessories. It pays to get in on the ground floor! And I am in a position where I probably won't be buying anything else for a long while.

Wow, I want to do that! Luckily I kept all the receipts for my collection. I'm so curious as to how much my babies are worth now!

My guess is that we are not through with the price increases this year. Haven't there been three increases already, and there are 4 months left in the year.