Now that PCE is over, I'm using my free time to...

Since PCE has been over, I bought a white Ali, a black Ali and I am PINING over the small legacy french framed wallet now!!!! It NEVER ends!!!

Nope, it never ends. I bought the Chelsea mineral hobo during PCE and thought "ok, now I'm good." BUT then I saw a pond legacy shoulder bag on ebay for $260 BIN...now tell me, how could I NOT buy it? :wtf: So I hid that one from dh until further notice. Then this morning I'm looking at Chelsea and thinking I need a wallet or coin purse to go with her but I'm not matchy so I'm thinking something in mahogany, maybe the cute patent mini skinny I saw about 6 months ago, lol. Lo and behold, I go on ebay and there is a patent mahogany mini skinny for $21 BIN. Again, how could I not buy that? :graucho:

So since PCE ended, and it's summer so no school or work, I'm totally bored and I guess I'm reacting by over-shopping! Seriously, here's how I'm spending time these days:

1. cleaning the house and then cleaning again, bored.
2. killing baby spiders and calling the exterminator
3. searching for the ban buddy thread so I can join
4. playing video games
5. trying to put together the stupid ab lounge which PLEASE do not buy unless you have an engineering degree.
6. promising everyone on tpf that I'll post pics soon even though I never do
7. and best of all....watching my baby who just started walking. He walks (runs) from place to place giggling that he can actually do it.

I really enjoyed the movie. I did find that the last movie -Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to be better though.

I have to agree. This one seemed kind of...disjointed.

Unfortunately the later books are just too long to be turned into cohesive movies. I LOVE to read them, and wish they'd go on forever, but movie-wise, there just isn't enough time to cover everything well. It's a bummer because the first movies were so good.

I have to agree. This one seemed kind of...disjointed.

Unfortunately the later books are just too long to be turned into cohesive movies. I LOVE to read them, and wish they'd go on forever, but movie-wise, there just isn't enough time to cover everything well. It's a bummer because the first movies were so good.

Is it just me or is Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter turning into a HOTTIE???

1. I saw Live Free Die Hard
2. I saw the new Harry Potter movie
3. I started to clean my bedroom. (I'm such a slob!)
4. I've made several lists with titles like: wish list, coach wish list, want & might get list, and finally list of bags i would get if i was rich list
I know don't even say it. I HAVE PROBLEMS!!:yes::yes: but I like them and they don't bother me.:graucho: HEHE!:biggrin: