Now that i know the name of the bag I love, is it a good addition to my collection??

I am considering the Margot In Milk as an addition to my collection. I already have a Venetia in black w/silver hardware, a Blake in Tomatoe w/silver hardware and an Emily Bowler in Truffle w/gold hardware. is the Margot too similar to the Emily? It seems to be a bit of hybrid between the blake and the emily..perhaps that could work

thanks for your suggestions:heart:

Last edited:
And a pic for reference

MJ_11600300_milk_h_v2_pu

I think the Margot is pretty different than the Blake and Emily. If you think about it, most MJ bags look similar anyway--it's that MJ style.
Also this color is very different from the colors you have. I also like the Margot better than most quilted bags because it doesn't have the full heavy chain.
I say if you have the $$ and you like it, go for it!!

I don't think it's too similar to the Emily at all. I really think you should add it to your collection. I love that it seems like it can fit nicely on your shoulder without the detatchable strap. And you know that I'm a fan of the Milk color. :heart::heart:

Love the bag. I know some members who are actively pursuing this bag in other colors (ahem..lovekoobabags :smile:). It has a very different shape than the emily, which makes the bag seem dissimilar. Hope our opinions give you some guidance!

YES! I was going to purchase the Margot in milk, but I already have the quilted Blake in white chiffon. Which is almost the same color as the milk. So I got it in black and LOVE IT!! It's so light compared to the quilted Blake and looks chic. :tup: