Now that I have a Dusty MAM...

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
I am concerned about getting the handles dirty and nasty dark.....anybody here tried the LMB for handles only protectant? You guys think it's ok to use them on my RM :confused1:

Dec 26, 2007
Houston
is it just plain dusty or w/ the silver spot, chinkee21?

ok so after looking at ur post where u posted ur new MAM pics, well it seems like its okay to use those leather protectants the other ladies here have mentioned about :smile:
all i've heard were appleguard and wilson's leather protectant spray

elainie13

Dec 22, 2007
Just to let you know, I've tried the LMB handles only on my handles for a Balenciaga and it left the handles sticky. :yucky: I haven't used it since. I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong since there are many people on TPF that use the product.

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
^^ hehe, I actually already have the LMB for handles only, just wasn't sure if i can use it on all types of leather...for some reason, they never leave a sticky residue on my handles :shrugs:

madbrinks, I use AG spray too! But only for the body of the bag, not tha handles :yes:

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
chinkee where are the pics of ur dusty? I wanna see :smile:

Also we have lots of threads on cleaners protectants etc. Please search first before starting new threads. Thank u hun!

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
on the golf course!
I use the LMB for handles and it has worked great for me. You apply a light coat, then use hairdryer to dry then reapply. I only have used one coat and never felt sticky. I think you just have to apply lightly. I've got a dusty mam coming today or tomorrow and plan to use it on the handles, will post pics after application.