Now that I found my dream sky blue should I part w/ my cornflower box?

1. Do I really need both blues? I don't think so right? Maybe eBay?? I kind of feel like I'm duplicating and I think I rather have one in each color.. Suggestions???:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

** Photo of the sky blue borrowed from the seller I purchased it from. Hope it's ok.

I've only used the Cornflower box about 3 times.

a0_0.jpg img10161831051.jpg
  2. Hmm...it's really up to you. I have two green b-bags and they're very different and I use them both (one less than the other). If you don't think you'd use both, I'd definitely sell it!

3. I'm thinking I'd like to part w/ the cornflower and get some shade of pink/rose/magenta? That would round off my collection.

4. Awwww, the Cornflower is soooooo pretty!! I think that they are very different blues!

I wish you well,

Bridget

5. I think that's a good idea...I would like having a more varied collection. By the way, I love them both!

6. all jokes aside... i wouldn't do a repeat on a hue with balenciaga, since there're so many other beautiful colours out there! :love:seems like a waste of purchase... :shrugs:

no buying/selling/trading on tPF.

7. cornflower is a beautiful colour.... I think you should keep it :yes:

8. I love the cornflower box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I agree with the color issue and that it'd probably be better to get another, not so close color. On the other hand, a box and a hobo are pretty different shapes and I guess pretty different uses as well (but I guess that depends on your lifestyle). Id say the box is a great evening or when you dont have a lot to carry bag, and the hobo is more like an everyday bag. Since you like both colors, I think you should keep the bag with the shape you like best, hope this helps:flowers:

10. just a friendly reminder to remember that there is no buying/selling/or trading on tPF, not even hinting or joking! :lol: thanks! :flowers:

11. Keep them both :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice