Now she wants another Mabel!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
My lovely mum is fast getting the Mulberry bug. I've just located her her first Mabel, the fuchsia antiqued one, and now she thinks she'd like another one! I was thinking, perhaps denim?

May 7, 2007
Blimey, doesn't she want to use the Fuchsia one for a while to see how she gets on with the bag first?

I think Denim sounds good - its similar to your Aqua, which she loves, but its not the same. What about one of the new colours though? or something darker for Winter use (as long as its not red!).

etalb1111

Aug 6, 2007
London
denim would be lovely.........have they only done denim and aqua in blue range? a navy would be lovely! there is a denim at outlet - cant remember which one!

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
^^They did the midnight which was a lovely intense indigo but you never see that at the outlet now. I might have to call about the denim one!
Her collection is going to be as big as mine pretty soon as this rate.

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
denim and fuschia are definately a great contrast :yahoo: and adding a black would be perfect (but some silly mare sold a brand new black one last year :noggin:)

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
Brilliant! Well buying mulberry for your mum will make your ban easier to handle and the year go faster.

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
She's going to end up with a cracking collection!
We are so different in our tastes though, she loves browns, purples, pinks, powder blues, beiges - all the colours I don't wear!

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
Denim sounds fab, I was thinking about one myself for the summer! , I wish my mum was into mulberry bags...

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
UK
You lucky thing!! Bag ban will definately less painful if you can shop for your Mum!!! Can i be someones personal shopper!???