Now my MJ collection is EVEN...odd but even steven with Orange..new Purchase!

Ghost - I love them all!!! I've been trying to resist the call of the Cecilia, but after seeing your pics....:sweatdrop:.... I'm kinda wanting the nylon strap (Spring 08) but I think it looks great without any strap at all! The Emily & the Venetia are gorgeous as well, perfect for the fall! Congrats & enjoy!

oh Ghost, they rock and so do you! I'm just loving that Emily in that color. Boy these bags sure look different when modeled. I thought that Cecilla was little until now! You're making me want some quilt.

Thank you so much ya' all! I am super estatic to try to figure out which bags will travel with me this Fall back to the ole' stomping grounds of Chicago...descisions are the worst (clueless....)

Ghost, you're adorable and your bags are HOTTT!! Love 'em all, but the Cecilia's callin' my name! Can you wear that on your shoulder at all or is it strictly an arm/hand bag? They all look fantastic on you! Congrats!

The Cecilia looks absolutely fabulous on you!! I think the size is a perfect for you... The Cecilia is just like a stam with the convenience of a zipper and minus the hassle of the kisslock. So gorgeous!

Ghost, you're adorable and your bags are HOTTT!! Love 'em all, but the Cecilia's callin' my name! Can you wear that on your shoulder at all or is it strictly an arm/hand bag? They all look fantastic on you! Congrats!

I can wear it on my shoulder. I am using it today...it works, but if you carry a baby it is a little rough going:yes:

Thank you so much everybody!!!