Now my MJ collection is EVEN...odd but even steven with Orange..new Purchase!

Gorgeous bags, love the plum colour, the venetia looks great on you and the last bag is tdf (and I don't even like quilted that much, may have to get one of those cheap satin purses of ebay lol).

welcome back to mj!!! Can't wait to see!

Thanks Dawn! I am so glad to be back! :yahoo:
Christine, Thank you:heart:

baglover...some really cool friends have been keeping eyes peeled for me, I am so very grateful

Tadpole, I am no good at hints, no patience for me...just reveal baby. I like to take it all off on the fly!

I:heart:MJ~ celebrate!

grace7~ Thank you for your role in all of this!

LizzieC, redskater, emxowm and Joke~ thank you all for sharing this with me. I am super excited to have all 3 of these bags!

Gorgeous bags, love the plum colour, the venetia looks great on you and the last bag is tdf (and I don't even like quilted that much, may have to get one of those cheap satin purses of ebay lol).

I know, their is like a million of those huh?;)

Thank you to all of you who have visited my reveal thread. I so enjoy sharing and DH just doesn't get it...he never will like those of us on tPF!

^^ LOL~ one is a bracelet with my initial engraved on it. I need a watch (hate wearing one) but I use it for my clients:yes:..so lost without it. I am on the haunt for a new one as I have lost my good MJ one with crystals:Push:

Wow, those are just WONDERFUL! You are so tiny because the Cecelia swallows you up. :smile: I love that first one... a Lou? I get all confused with that bag and never know what it is. And needless to say, I'm DYING over the purple one. egad.:drool:

those are beautiful bags -- the Plum Emily is TDF! it really looks stunning in that color -- and is that the Large Cecelia (not the small)? Did you take the longer strap off? Is it a new one with the chain or last season's with the webbed strap? I love how that bag looks on the crook of your arm -- I like the larger size really shows off this bag's true beauty -- congrats & welcome back!:tup::tup::tup:

Wow, those are just WONDERFUL! You are so tiny because the Cecelia swallows you up. :smile: I love that first one... a Lou? I get all confused with that bag and never know what it is. And needless to say, I'm DYING over the purple one. egad.:drool:

Thank you~ The first one in plum is the Emily. Love her, there was an oatmeal one on evilbay not too long ago, if I already didn't have an emily I would have been all over that one. Such a great style.

those are beautiful bags -- the Plum Emily is TDF! it really looks stunning in that color -- and is that the Large Cecelia (not the small)? Did you take the longer strap off? Is it a new one with the chain or last season's with the webbed strap? I love how that bag looks on the crook of your arm -- I like the larger size really shows off this bag's true beauty -- congrats & welcome back!:tup::tup::tup:

Yes~ This is the large cecilia and it doesn't have a strap. I need a strap I think. Do you know where I can get one? So, I am not quite sure what season this is from. Should I take some pics and see if you can tell? that way maybe I would know what type of strap to get?

I too love the large size, I love how it is expandable on the bottom. I had no idea it did that. I tried a cecilia on in the store (in the bright purple color) and I never noticed the bottom. Very cool~:heart: Thank you:shame: