Now It's Mono 30 vs. Mono 35.....

What's My Next Step? What's The Most Flattering For Me?

• Keep The Mono 35 You Have And Forget About The Mono 30 Entirely...

• Sell The Mono 35 And Rebuy The Mono 30.....

• Keep Both....(for some reason or another)....

Results are only viewable after voting.

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Now that I've parted with my Mono 25, I'm onto bigger and better things (in many ways).....

So the story is I still have my Mono 35. Brand new. Never used. I USED TO HAVE THE MONO 30 but parted with her a fit of ridiculousness.

I have an old picture of me wearing the 30. Thank Goodness I kept it because I can stare at it all day, and hubby is of no help. He has his own opinion.....but wanted to see what you guys thought.....

So which is it? Mono 30 or Mono 35? I'm thinking I should just part with the 35 and then re-buy the 30. Have both you say? I don't know. Seems a bit silly. Then I have my Speedy 30s in all the patterns - Mono and both Damiers....

Also, keeping in mind I have a large Epi Moka Noe that goes crossbody if needed on those 'largish' days.....I have a Monty GM, but I don't think I'm going to keep her either.....

I'm sorry for the redundancy. All these Speedys look soooooo different on everyone they go with!!! :confused1:

THE FIRST PICTURE: MONO 35
THE SECOND PICTURE: MONO 30

TIA guys.....:heart:

Attachments

• Me35-1.jpg
    Me35-1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 256
  • Me30.jpg
    Me30.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 232
I would say the 30 looks best on you! I like smaller bags though, I have the speedy 25. You should keep what you feel most comfortable with and what you think looks good!

Carrie

You know, they both actually look good on you! However, I really think you should keep the 35. For some reason, I love how it looks in that size. I have the damier in the 30 too (which I adore), but everytime I see that darn mono 35 I WANT IT!!!

Okay, so this is not about me, right? YOU have to love it. Pick whichever you're most comfortable with, but that 35 is gorgeous on you!