Official Britney thread

BSPEARSMOREPIX1123_1.jpg

Well its been confirmed that the sex tape does not exist. yay!! now he cant hold anything over britney. I dont think i have ever hated a man as much as I hate Fed Ex. AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this man is worth s&*% and he still thinks he should get the kids because they come with a big child support paycheck. If the judge gives him custody and child support I will seriuosly march my little butt over to the court and give the judge a piece of my mind..Make the judge give him ALL 4 kids since he obviuosly wants to raise his kids so badly.

Thats great!! I just cant stand the idea of this looser having the upper hand!!

Haha did you see the pictures on the same night of Paris helping Britney out of the car when she was looking a little worse for wear? They were so funny, there was another one aswell of Britney and Paris with Britneys dress falling off her shoulders. I'll have a look on the internet and see if I can find them, they were in the Daily Mirror today.

Edit: I found the article but the website doesn't show the pics :sad: And I forgot to mention before how toned Britneys tummy was, it was pratically the same as before she had the boys.

Mirror.co.uk - 3am - 3am Content - BRIT OUT ON THE FLASH!