Now it all begins...(bon bon info??)

memyselfI

May 16, 2007
I was only bragging this am that nothing was interesting to me in the chanel dept lately and I thought I bit the bug. Well, I am a addict and this proves it. I purchased the bubble quilt hobo last week along with the patent burgundy gst. I thouht I was done, til this afternoon. I am having the bon bon in black shipped. The problem is-does anyone have it yet?
From the pics it looks big almost like the cabas. Any opinions? I hope I love it as much as I love it in the pics. I love big bags and feel good about it. Anyone have any info??

I saw it last week and it is not as big as the cabas. I have the large leather cabas. The only thing that bothers me is the fingerprints on the patent bon bon. I also bought the GST in bordeaux patent and I don't see the fingerprints on it but with the smoothness of the bon bon, the prints are apparent.

memyselfI: I am interested in both the bq hobo and the bon bon, so please post pics when you get them! Would love to get your feedback!
(I am a caviar whore, too. :shame: )

The bordeaux bon bon tote is killing me! It's so freakin' gorgeous and so is the bordeaux GST. Is the bon bon a smooth patent like the GST? I'm sure it will be fab in black. Congrats Jen!

memyself - can't wait to see your bon bon.
I havn't seen the bordeaux one, but the blk one looks really nice. Roey, i think its smooth patent, only saw it on display tho.

memyselfI: did you get your black bon bon yet? Due to a weird situation, I have now ended up with two grey patent bon bons. I LOVE IT!! It is a very comfy bag to carry and to me, it does have the same vibe as the cabas. I love the smooth patent - and the leather lining is really nice. I will be returning one in the next few days, so if anyone wants this one, pm for more info. It was impossible to find. Seriously thinking about getting one in yet another color!

^Uh oh. I love this bag in bordeaux... I will be strong and keep my credit card free of new bags! Enjoy your grey - it's a gorgy tote!! Would you be willing to post a modeling photo?

Last edited: