Now I'm onto some Suhali accessories

1. I think my next purchase of small leather goods will be Suhali, and probably my last for a while, I'm thinking the white in the agenda pm and the cles......anyone have these, like them??? I'm loving using my small agenda instead of a wallet so I'm planning on wanting another....

2. I love the inseparable , and the cles too :love: the geranium color is to die for!:nuts:

3. oh, i love the cles :girlsigh:

4. The cles is a def., I love to collect them anyway and now I have 7 which is an odd number which I don't like.....need an even number so I just HAVE to get another cles anyway, it might as well be suhali....lol...

5. I vote for geranium too which is getting difficult to locate here:crybaby:

6. i have a black suhali cles and even though it doesnt hold as much(about 2 cards and some folded cash but i tuck the key holder inside) as my damier cles (5 cards, folded cash, and change) it is still a nice thing to have! the little touches make a big difference such as the premium zipper pull and gold tone metal edges =)

7. Yeah, I like it, it's nearly the same set up as the MC one I have, the vernis are tighter as well, but the reg mono, damier, cerises, are larger and the perfo is the largest of them all so far.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice