NOW I'm banned...(pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my last bag purchase for the year. No more LVs, no more Chanels, no more Hermes. I'm on a TOTAL BAG BAN. :crybaby: It's totally worth it though.

No long reveal this time...I know its early morning in most parts of the world (it's 7:11pm here), so most of you will still be asleep. :P Here's the current apple of my eye...:heart:

32cm Black Ostrich Kelly GHW (stamp W circle-1993) but in perfect, pristine condition! I'm on :cloud9:.

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations! A rare beauty!

3. congratulations, dear! :heart:

4. She is such a beauty!:tup::yahoo: Totally worth a little spending restriction. BEAUTIFUL is all I can say. Enjoy and please, share some modeling pictures when you are up to:yes:

5. Gorgeous classic bag!!! Congratulations!!!

6. Oh WOW, that is soooo fab! Congrats!

7. WooW!!:drool::drool:absolutely gorgeous!!!!!Congrats!!!!

8. More pics. Sorry for the bad pics, I'm NOT a very good photographer and the flash keeps ruining the photos. Will take more pics in the morning. ;)

Attached Files:

9. oh wow. she looks so cool! congratulations!!!

10. Congrats LV Lady. Enjoy!

11. the LV_Lady:

Wow she's a stunner! You've done good! How about some action shots with this baby!

[​IMG]

12. Congrats, its beautiful, wear in the best of health and happiness

13. terrific! congrats!

14. Cool! Congrats the_lvlady!!

15. gorgeous find the_lvlady...congrats!