now I want a juliette, which color crimson or bronze?

Tough question because they are both beautiful! I ended up going with the bronze but am still thinking hard about going back and getting the crimson. I am not really helping, am I?

This is a tough question because both are gorgeous. My Niece got the Crimson and I got the Bronze, I love both.
I guess you can also think about what color clothes you wear mostly and figure which bag would go with more of your wardrobe. Thats what helped me decide because I had to choose one so the bronze works for me & goes with more in my wardrobe.

I keep thinking about that crimson though...

I talked to a sa at jax and she said that there was a long list of colors either coming in juliette or ones that they were considering, she named a few, punch, sand, orchid, peoney, buff, citron, cobalt, she said there was a list of about 21 colors but they didn't have them all and didin't know if they would all be produced. the patent diagonal is coming in petal she said that color is lighter then fushia.

The crimson! I never considered the Juliette. I stopped into my outlet and one of my favorite SAs (Hi Laura!) said "I have a bag for you". She was right, I love it. I think what surprises me most is the size is perfect - not too big, and not too small. I live in New England, so the patent is an added bonus with my winter weather.
Good luck deciding - I don't think you can make a bad choice!:P

The crimson! I never considered the Juliette. I stopped into my outlet and one of my favorite SAs (Hi Laura!) said "I have a bag for you". She was right, I love it. I think what surprises me most is the size is perfect - not too big, and not too small. I live in New England, so the patent is an added bonus with my winter weather.
Good luck deciding - I don't think you can make a bad choice!:P
I sooooooooo agree

All of the Juliette pics got to me too!! They are both so pretty and I couldn't make up my mind so I just ordered both from FOS.

That's the spirit!!!!!!!! :graucho::graucho::graucho: BOTH!!!

~if you can only have one, I like the sleek look of crimson but the shimmer of metallic. I'm going with metallic!