Now I see why people love this cutie

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
I saw the round coin purse appear as "add to cart" the other day, so I went ahead and ordered it. It immediately went to "call for purchase", so I guess they really don't have lots of these in stock. I've wanted one for years, and to this day, I don't really know how useful it will be but it is SO CUTE.

Attachments

• roundcoin.jpg
    roundcoin.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 2,011
  • noeandroundcoin.jpg
    noeandroundcoin.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 2,085
Congrats you were able to snag it online! Of all the designer coin pouches we buy, but never actually use for coins, I would absolutely use this one for coins!! Lol [emoji23] Or for your ear phones so they don't get tangled up elsewhere. Enjoy it!

Congrats! I bought mine when I got worried that it may be discontinued from rumours here.. You are all such enablers!

I'm currently using it to store my Pandora bracelet inside my work bag. I don't always wear jewelry but I like having it on me just in case I'm in the mood to wear it.

Congrats! I love my round coin purse. It's just so stinkin' cute! I have the Hermes Bastia change purse too, but I haven't switched out of the round coin purse because I just love having the security of the zipper. I use mine all the time and it holds a lot of coins. And it's true that it also works great for earphones.

It is so so super cute! Glad you love it. It looks fantastic next to your pretty Neo Noe! I really want it but can't think of a use for it (yet). Congrats and enjoy!

Reactions: kcoach
It is so so super cute! Glad you love it. It looks fantastic next to your pretty Neo Noe! I really want it but can't think of a use for it (yet). Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks - I figured I could use it for coins or earphones. But my earphones are the Bluetooth ones and I think are too large to fit in there comfortably, so I'll just use it for coins. I hope you end up getting one!

Reactions: Iamminda