Now I need help deciding!

ashdamara

Dec 28, 2010
Canada
As a gift to myself for quitting smoking, I'm buying a new purse :biggrin: I was so set on the black leather Kristin hobo. I bought this purse but in a teal color (haven't used it yet, waiting for spring) and I just love the style. Then I saw Willis. I haven't seen Willis in real life yet just pictures but I love it so much! Ugh help please! Are they pretty close to the same size?

walk-unafraid

Butterflies & Books
Feb 12, 2010
@ The Library!
First, congrats on giving up smoking! I know it isn't easy, but so worth it!

I'm a big fan of the Kristin Hobo having several, so I'm partial to that style. I love the Poppy Willis, too, but it is quite a bit smaller. Probably more comparable in size to the Kristin Hippie or the small Marielle.

IMHO, there's no wrong answer to this question. You will love either one!

krazylisa

Aug 23, 2006
Congratulations on kicking the smoking habit!!
As for which coach to choose thats tough one
I think you should just go check them out in person
and see which one you fall in love with.

MissCara

May 11, 2011
I'm so proud of you!!! What a wonderful way to start the year! On the purse side...I love the Willis. It...may be my next bag.... do eeeeet.

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
Stopping the smoking habit is the best gift you could have given yourself, congrats! :woohoo:

Sorry, haven't seen the Willis yet.......

nickers84

CoachatFirstSight <3
Sep 18, 2011
Awesome! So great you kicked the habit- you should be very proud of yourself.

I like the look of the Willis. It looks vintagey but with a modern twist. However, it is small. Either way, you can't go wrong!

ashdamara

Dec 28, 2010
Canada
I went to Coach tonight since we were at the mall anyways and asked to see a Willis (SA told me they will be on the shelves on the 20th). It was gorgeous but I think it would be too small for me :sad:. She showed me another poppy coming out but she couldn't remember the name. It's looks like the Willis but a bit bigger. Anyone know what it is?

Pursanista

Crazy Cat Lady
Mar 16, 2008
Kudos to you for quitting! Keep up the good work.

I read something about how drinking cold water through a straw helps with quitting smoking. I think drinking a cold Margarita through a straw would help a lot more, but that's just me.

I recently got the large black Kristin hobo (discontinued, I think) and I love it. The black one is my second Kristin. I'd like to get a large yellow hobo for summer. So I guess I'd vote for the Kristin.

That Willis is darn cute, isn't it? I'd love to get one of those, too.

Guess I'm not a whole lot of help! :giggles:

ashdamara

Dec 28, 2010
Canada
I think the black Kristin is winning. I'll use the black now and my teal in the spring. I asked my SA is she could find out if I was getting pce and I am! Woohoo happy dance! Maybe I will actually post pics of what I get an of my collection someday soon haha.

Jan 13, 2011
Seattle, WA
I have 3 Willis bags and it is my new favorite style. Have you seen the "Poppy Willis Obsession" thread?? I love this bag so much. Yes its smaller but it actually holds more than it looks.

Inside there is one zipper pocket on one wall and a slip pocket on another (Fits a blackberry perfectly) And on the exterior there is a back slip pocket.

You can fit a long wallet in it if you carry a long wallet.

In mine I put my cellphone, a pill box, a universal case, and a wallet, oh and keys. All fits perfectly!!