Now I know why they're so expensive...

Hermes has nothing to worry about, S'Mom will pick up the slack in scarf sales!

GF, what a little font of information you are. With this and your scarf washing info, you are definitely the Doyenne of Scarves on tPF:smile: Thanks so much for all your hard work!

The Beverly Hills boutique has the shawl Tohu Bohu in the Rouge H colorway framed and hanging up on the wall near the back entrance. It is magnifique! I think that is the only sad part of the beauty of the scarves and shawls. When they are folded and being worn the rest of the world doesn't get to see their real beauty. So I guess it is your own little secret unless you run into a fellow Hermes lover and the two of you can wink at eachother about it! :smile:

Thank you for the wonderful information. Every one is truly a work of art. It was amazing to watch the silk screening process when they were at SCP a couple of months ago. Even my nine year old was taken with the process.

Thank you for the wonderful information. Every one is truly a work of art. It was amazing to watch the silk screening process when they were at SCP a couple of months ago. Even my nine year old was taken with the process.

Wait a minute! You were there for the event? Which fabulous bag-toting lady were you?