'Now I Know, I Can't Let Maggie Go'

Nov 1, 2008
Well Maggie has arrived and it is the small clutch, in black polished goatskin, with silver hardware, exactly the one i wanted. Bicester are fantasic, they obviously read minds!! The sun is shining and the day couldn't be more perfect. I am now seated in the bag garden (oops Freudian typo!!) I mean back garden!! after a wee modelling session!!
:love::happydance::heart::cloud9:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well Maggie has arrived and it is the small clutch, in black polished goatskin, with silver hardware, exactly the one i wanted. Bicester are fantasic, they obviously read minds!! The sun is shining and the day couldn't be more perfect. I am now seated in the bag garden (oops Freudian typo!!) I mean back garden!! after a wee modelling session!!
:love::happydance::heart::cloud9:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That maggie is gorgeous-got to be one of the first of the smaller bags Ive fallen for now- and you look so happy to have her-looking cool in the sunshine Mrs V!! thx for the hugs on the chat thread too!!

Awww MrsV If I hide the maggie on this pic I would say you are looking down your baby! Looks perfect, and Ant is great on you Congrats!

Did you have 'Sun'? Now give it back to South Bucks please.

I love the Maggie clutch!!! Congrats! I also have it and that is one bag that will never leave this house :biggrin:. I've used it at parties, when going out for dinner with friends (very casual with jeans), to the movies etc. It is so practical, easy to dress up or down.

Also like Antony :tup:!

Thanks Kris, just need a night out now so I can carry little Maggie!

Thanks Elvisfan, everyone needs a hug now and then when things get tough!

Thanks BC hope i am distracting you with my bag buying frenzy, big hug to you too!

Thanks fuzzy, hope your shingles are getting better.

Thanks Vicky, Large Ant and Little Maggie are definate keepers

Thanks Ratrat, Lol it does look a bit 'Maddona and child' like doesn't it!! It's not often we get sunshine here, so I might try to keep it just a little longer!! (Maybe until my sheets and towels are dry?)

Thanks Linnea, great to have a Maggie bag twin!! I was thinking the same thing, it would look great with a dress and heels, but like it with my scruffy shirt and jeans too! It will be part of the Mrs V core collection I think!! I don't think it matters too much that i am a larger lady either!

Thanks Neverdecide, definately get to an outlet if you can, if not browse the reference thread and order by phone, they are very obliging people!! (enable enable enable!!!)

Thanks Linnea, great to have a Maggie bag twin!! I was thinking the same thing, it would look great with a dress and heels, but like it with my scruffy shirt and jeans too! It will be part of the Mrs V core collection I think!! I don't think it matters too much that i am a larger lady either!

Thanks Neverdecide, definately get to an outlet if you can, if not browse the reference thread and order by phone, they are very obliging people!! (enable enable enable!!!)

MrsVN where do i find this reference thread please. Is it the photo one, still learning on this forum?Sorry if being dim.

MrsVN where do i find this reference thread please. Is it the photo one, still learning on this forum?Sorry if being dim.

Hi neverdecide, yes it's the photo one at the top in the sticky section. I usually have a browse through get an idea of things I like and then if it is recentish phone the outlets and see if they have it, they will do mail order, it costs about £7.00 to have it posted.

MamaB I think I am fending off empty nest syndrome (I have teenagers! ) Filling my arms with a Mulberry to coo over until I get the grand children!

Tiree, look closer definately 2 Maggie shots and 1 Ant!!? It's in my Album!