Now don't buy anything without me...:)

1. I'm heading out EARLY (ugh):sad: tomorrow morning for a family reunion in the midwest and will be gone for a week. Unfortunately, there is no Hermes (or any noteworthy shopping) anywhere near where I'm headed. :Push: :Push:
    If I can round up a computer I'll try to check in to see what new and exciting treasures you guys have found!

Happy Hermes and a happy earthy 4th!!

:flowers: :flowers: GT

2. Have a good time, Greentea.....we'll miss you!

I SWEAR I won't buy ANYTHING 'til you get back!!!!!:sad: :shame: :flowers:

3. Have a great holiday Greentea! Enjoy the family and just relax...Purse forum will be here when you get back!

4. Have a great time Greentea! We will miss you, but of course, we will be here when you get back!

P.S. Yeah right Shopmom- I ain't buying that! he he he!

5. Have fun GT!

6. Have a great time at the reunion, Greentea!

7. BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!:lol:

Have a great time GT!!!!!!!:biggrin:

8. Have a good one greentea!

9. Have fun Greentea! I'm too lazy to post pictures anyway.

10. o wish you a lot of fun enjoy yourself even though i (and i am sure everyone) will miss you here :flowers:

11. Have fun!

12. Have a nice time GT!! we'll all try to be good while you're away.....;) :angel:

13. Enjoy Greentea! We'll miss ya for a week! ;)

14. Have a great time, Greentea. Enjoy your holiday!:beach:

15. Sorry Greentea!!! I left on the 29th and didn't see your post!!!! But you didn't miss anything since birkin hasn't arrived yet. Congrats on your new position!!!! We're all missing you here:crybaby: :crybaby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice