Now confused! Speedy 25 vs Speedy 30

I am so confused now and need HELP from you guys.

I was convinced that my Speedy 25 was too small for me and looked like I was carrying a little girls or teenager's purse. (I am 5'2", 40ish in age.)

So..... I ordered the Speedy 30 and planned on selling my Speedy 25.
Today the Speedy 30 arrived and after I put my stuff in it, it was like only the bottom surface was covered... The entire rest of the handbag is just empty air.
Obviously I don't NEED a bag this size for my stuff.

So, I take out the Speedy 25 and try it on again. I put my stuff inside of it.... It too isn't nearly full, but better than the 30 in proportion of full vs air.

So I look in the mirror and now I can't tell which one I want to keep.
The Speedy 25 does look small in size, and the 30 looks big in size...... what to do?

I need HELP!!!!!!

30, I feel the same that the 25 looks like a young girl's bag, just too small and cutesy, there is supposed to be room left in your speedy with your things in it. You might want to try a baseshaper to give it more structure, I love it in my 30.

we're almost the same height and i have a 25's and 30's. the 30's are more for casual, jeans, shorts. and i usually wear the 25's with skirts. now i'm thinking to get the 35 in mon mono coz it makes such a statement with some outfits. :smile:

I have the 25 but I am a little girl in size LOL so I think it's the best size for me. The 30 just looks like luggage but that could be because it's so new and stiff.

Even with the 25 my stuff was swimming inside, so I got a scarf that I do not use and use this as my "base shaper". Then I bought a pack of alcohol free baby wipes (they come in hard case) to put on top of the scarf. So now my stuff sits "higher", I can find them easier and I have baby wipes for vachetta emergencies and a scarf for weather emergencies :biggrin:

I just got my speedy 30 also and I solved the space problem with leopard purseket in size large from the bay...
It is so nice and makes the bag hold it's shape and looks so pretty to look inside to see the leopard lining. Just a thought now I am totally in love with my speedy...

I think the Monty PM is a great size for your since you don't carry much and it also works as a shoulder bag as well when you want a break from carrying it in your hands or on the crook of your arm.

If you want to give your Speedy 30 a 2nd chance, you can try putting a HippieGal All-In-One Shaper inside to keep the shape and give more compartmentalization inside your bag.

Good luck! :tup: