Now an OFFICIAL CHANEL OWNER,come see my first baby-*lotsa pic*-

thanks everyone, you're all making feel great about my choice.

the_lvlady, thanks yeah the first and the start of my affair with chanel? oh no, i need more money hahahaha.

karma_charmer, gold,more bling like what you said and i love that too.:lol: thanks

makeupmama, thanks and i'm hoping for another one for my trip in HK,hehe.

babevivtan, love love that "wow":graucho::lol: i'm glad i heard that from you. thanks again.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats:yahoo::yahoo:

You look great on her~Welcome to the chanel family! Fabulous flap bag:love:

i am just curious.. where and how do you get it for half the price?

hope u dun mind me asking

you mentioned hongkong.. hmmm.. mind giving details?

thanks for sharing :smile:

i am sure we would all like to know the good stuff

i am just curious.. where and how do you get it for half the price?

hope u dun mind me asking

you mentioned hongkong.. hmmm.. mind giving details?

thanks for sharing :smile:

i am sure we would all like to know the good stuff

oh no, it's HKD 16,000.;) (it's just that bf and I shared 50/50 of the price.:love:) He said he knows its a special bag for me and he wanted to be part of it.

that's so sweet of him ;)

but do you find it big enough for your needs?
i am also itching to get my first LV but i tried the medium one today.. it could barely fit my LV french purse, prada namecard holder and cellphone.. i dun think there's much room left for a small makeup pouch

and if you are carrying a Chanel, you gotta look the part of a wellgroomed lady

Duchess thanks!!
oh, i tend to use it for evening or dressier occassions.It's just enough for my porte valuers wallet, cellphone, digicam, compact, etc,(just the essentials.)
I prefer my Lvs as my everyday bag.. But i think the large with gold can be used casually too.. I've seen girls in jeans and shorts wearing classic flap and looks great.

did you try the jumbo? it might be big enough for your needs?Goodluck on finding the right size for you:yes::heart: