Novica.com

Sep 23, 2006
Does anyone else buy jewelry from them? I just recently bought sterling silver gardenia earrings and the sterling silver lotus bracelet.:heart: I am waiting for them to arrive. So what are your experiences with www.novica.com?
Also, what did you buy?

This is a picture of the bracelet and the earrings.

Attachments

• p119740_1.jpg
    p119740_1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 64
  • p115060_1.jpg
    p115060_1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 58
Years ago I bought a mirror made in Bali off of Novica. Great site! I loved it, and its related to national geographic. I even got a small thank you note and a story about the artisan!

That is great to know! Thank you for replying. I am supposed to receive the earrings sometime next week. They are also from Bali. I'm glad you have a wonderful review because I have never ordered from novica before.

Never bought anything from here, but thanks for sharing the site!
The stuff is lovely. I'm currently LOVING the collection by Regina Flores Montes. Amazing stuff! I guess I'm going to have to break my Tiffany budget for this stuff instead!!

^^ Definitely consider looking at the great artists. I'll let you know how I like my pieces when I receive them next week. I just looked up Regina's work and I really like one of her flower rings. I may have to consider getting one. Lately, I love sterling silver and flowers.

I actually have bought several necklaces from one particular artist on there - Neeru something. Lovely bold jewelry! I also purchased A large mirror from them that is gorgeous! The prices are great and they have a good return policy and great customer service.

GOsh. There's this bracelet I'm totally in love with right now, and it's on sale plus there's that $10 off thing. I can't seem to, for the life of me, figure out how much shipping is though. Any clues/tips on how I can calculate that?

Thanks in advance.

^^ shipping- when I did it it was $3.95 for normal and I think like $6.95 for priority. It is something like that. It might be different depending on the country and the item.

^Thanks. That's a good gauge for me to go by. Do you know if you can combine coupons? (i.e. use more than one?)

Omigosh. I'm just dying to order something from Regina's collection *goes into withdrawal*

^^ I don't think you can use coupons more than once. I tried that once with a mock order and it cancelled out the first coupon. If you order, you do get a very small percentage back and you can use it for future purchases. It is some new program they have for customer appreciation.

If you order let us know what you bought!!!

Thanks, for the info dmitchell!

I think I will place an order today. I've been watching a sterling cuff and they have some pretty necklaces I like, that I can't even find similar on Etsy for the price point.