November TSV

Jan 3, 2013
Just saw this on the Blue skies blog, for November 18th ~ NO photo available yet

A301867
Dooney & Bourke Pebble Leather Hobo Handbag- Gracie

$229.92
+Reduced S&H: $9.97$9.97

or 5 Easy Pays of $45.98

+ S&H and tax

Offer Details
Option:
  • Black
  • Deep Teal
  • Elephant
  • Midnight
  • Plum Wine
  • Red
  • Saddle Tan

QCard®—The QVC Credit Card
$20 QVC eGift Card offer—see details

DESCRIPTION

Dooney & Bourke Pebble Leather Hobo Handbag. Features: top zip closure shoulder strap.Interior: Two front-wall slip pockets, one back-wall zip and slip pocket, Key fob and key keeper. Silvertone hardware and Dooney's signature Red lining. Contetn: Body and Tirm: 100% Genuine Leather; Lining: 100% Cotton. COO: Imported. Meas.approx.: 11-1/2"Wx9 1/2"Hx5"D. SD=9-11. Weight approx.: 2lbs. 2ozs.

Thanks for sharing. The body of the bag reminds me of one that has been out in the last couple of years, Sophie maybe? The strap is cool. I have two bags with the same strap. I like the plum color, but don't think I will order due to having similar bags. But, for those who do, I think it will be a great bag!

Well it says the strap drop is 9-11 inches, there may be a way to adjust it. I think it would be underneath the portion we can see. If it is, that method of strap adjustment is a pain!

I knew this looked familiar but could not remember Sophie's name. She must have been popular if she's back and updated. Maybe Gracie is Sophie's little sister :biggrin: The color choices are very pretty. I also like the plum color and the saddle tan.

So I received my InsideQ mag and typed in the item number for the presale and it worked for a few days but today it said "Sorry. This item is not available at this time." Whaaaaat? I had it narrowed down to two colors. I suppose I could call but I wonder what happened? I may decide to wait and order the Becket Riley Hobo instead. I love the shape of this one and it has the same handle as Gracie. Leaning towards the gray.

So I received my InsideQ mag and typed in the item number for the presale and it worked for a few days but today it said "Sorry. This item is not available at this time." Whaaaaat? I had it narrowed down to two colors. I suppose I could call but I wonder what happened? I may decide to wait and order the Becket Riley Hobo instead. I love the shape of this one and it has the same handle as Gracie. Leaning towards the gray.
Try the link posted in this thread, it is working.

Well, I just sent both the plum and teal TSV's back today. While they were both really nice bags, they just didn't wow me. Neither one. I was thinking about keeping the plum, but knew I would end up regretting it. The strap is what makes this bag in my opinion, and I already have a Dooney with a very similar strap with the Mary bag. The body of the bag was nothing special IMHO. Oh well, next!

Well, I just sent both the plum and teal TSV's back today. While they were both really nice bags, they just didn't wow me. Neither one. I was thinking about keeping the plum, but knew I would end up regretting it. The strap is what makes this bag in my opinion, and I already have a Dooney with a very similar strap with the Mary bag. The body of the bag was nothing special IMHO. Oh well, next!
If the handbag isn't right for you, then you did the right thing to send it back and not agonize over it.

Those two colors were my favorite. But I completely know what you mean......NEXT:smile:.