November Sales!!

Two questions:
1. Is the sale in December online also?
2. Does anyone have an SA in California (Southern?) that they can recommend. I normally purchase in dept. stores, and hate just "cold calling" to arrange a pre-sale.
Feel free to PM me if you prefer to keep info private.

Hi everyone, do you guys think that the 'duchessa' medium boston bag will be on sale on this big nov./dec. sale?
Does anyone has a list of what items will be on sale at this moment?
I really want to buy a gucci this time~~~

Attachments

• duchessa medium boston bag.jpeg
    duchessa medium boston bag.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 58
Hi girls! Does anyone know if the fall/winter goes on sale? Or will it be stuff from summer? I've never been to a Gucci sale before, so I have no clue..
I was eyeing something from the fall/winter collection, and wanted to buy it this week, but if it will go on sale, I'll wait!
Please let me know! TIA!

^The upcoming sale will be on fall/winter, but it is only on select styles as some of the styles become classics if they are popular. The sale is not too far away, so I would wait and see if it goes on sale. Also, next Tuesday (not sure if it is the same date in Europe) there is the 10% off sale that should be on everything, even classics.

oh darn! I couldn't wait, so I ordered it anyway :noggin: should've waited till tuesday then!
Well, it wasn't too high priced, so I'll see what I'll do when it arrives (should arrive by monday I'm guessing, since the lady on the phone said they would ship out today..)
But I saw a bag I liked from the cruise as well, so I'll def. wait for the sale with that one!!

But I saw someone mention the sale will also be online right? Because the Gucci store in Netherlands is so small, I can hardly imagine they have much in stock, especially all the goodies I would like to see on sale...

First Post On The Forum! =)

I'm looking thru Gucci right now, so will everything under the cruise collection be on sale? Or no? You guys got me excited. LOL

I wish cruise went on sale now but it's only fall-winter for now! The cruise sale starts during summer. Not everything will be on sale, select styles will become classics.