• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

NOVEMBER/DECEMBER new baby Bal PURCHASES!

Norm.Core

Lo-Fi Bal Stan
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Huge congratulations!!:panic::loveeyes::panic::loveeyes:
I’m looking for this one too! Hope to get it some day.. Enjoy this treasure which is in fabulous condition!:love::love:
Thank you LostinBal. We have the best Bal community here and too-effective Bbag hunters... who are most kind in sharing finds. I hope you secure one to add to your super Bal collection. ❤

• Thanks
Reactions: LostInBal

LostInBal

in Bal_derland
O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Thank you LostinBal. We have the best Bal community here and too-effective Bbag hunters... who are most kind in sharing finds. I hope you secure one to add to your super Bal collection. ❤
Thank you dear :hugs:
I have one in acceptable condition but it’s 2nd season (interior tag with no serial). Surprisingly, never saw one of these before so grabbed it. Will post pics tmw. Would love, as a collector, to find the 3rd season one:love:

Norm.Core

Lo-Fi Bal Stan
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Thank you dear :hugs:
I have one in acceptable condition but it’s 2nd season (interior tag with no serial). Surprisingly, never saw one of these before so grabbed it. Will post pics tmw. Would love, as a collector, to find the 3rd season one:love:
Ooo. I wanna see! Never seen a 2nd Season Olive before. :wtf:

Conni618

Authenticator
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
This is my unicorn. I thought it was gonna be a fruitless exercise to try and hunt for this Bal. That it would take forever and a day. But thanks to a sweet tPFer who alerted me, it’s now mine. OMG!

02 F/W Olive FBF in mint condition. :yahoo:

View attachment 5258236 View attachment 5258238
So happy that you found this holy grail. One of the coolest bags, and probably only the second I’ve ever seen! Congratulations! :yahoo:

LostInBal

in Bal_derland
O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
I’m literally over moon right now.. Just got another excellent piece of Bal history with amazing beyond words leather :love: :love:
Any guesses ladies?!:biggrin:

C079CF1D-832D-4AC0-B6B7-09664ED714E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Norm.Core

Norm.Core

Lo-Fi Bal Stan
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Is it black? I own one of these in Green. Still have it... A piece of Bal NG days that are long gone but so avant-garde. :love:

LostInBal

in Bal_derland
O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Is it black? I own one of these in Green. Still have it... A piece of Bal NG days that are long gone but so avant-garde. :love:
Yes it’s black.. bad pic quality :P
I am totally agree with you, an atemporal pice!

Norm.Core

Lo-Fi Bal Stan
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
I’ve always wanted it in Black too... Great find! :yahoo: :tup::drinks:

It was this and the Aviator Helmet bag that tripped me out. Just loaded with unexpected details. I still miss that bag.