NOVEMBER - DECEMBER and NY new scores and treasures!

It’s not Lambskin, but Cameau (Camel) leather. I had quite a few of these back in the day (Black, Marine and my long sought after Red)!!! Hmmm - I’d have to look up my Bal info to find out when these came out, but alas .. in Hospital after 2 surgeries - ugh!
Thank you for the info, hope you feel better soon !!!

• Love
Reactions: RT1
I really love this color —it’s hard to find a good gray bag. And this looks completely new. Congrats and enjoy :smile:
Thank you so much - I am really enjoying the neutrality of this colour. It how’s with everything! It really dies look like it was barely even carried. Even the hardware is barely scratched up.
Holy moly, this color is stunning! *Swoon*
Thank you, thank you!! I bought this bag mainly for the beautiful grey colour :biggrin:

Wow , such a great bag :love:
Congratulations on this fabulous deal !
Thank you so very much!! :heart::hbeat:

• Love
Reactions: Iamminda and RT1
New member, long time visitor to the purse forum! I just got this beautiful city 2 days ago at a consignment shop. It's a S/S 2006. I was bummed to have read that that year is considered not so great; I was just ecstatic to get a chevre bag (my only other Bal is a 2016 that I bought brand new). Still, it's sooo soft and smooth and gorgeous. You can tell it was well loved!

Attachments

• PXL_20201127_005458654.jpg
    PXL_20201127_005458654.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 37
New member, long time visitor to the purse forum! I just got this beautiful city 2 days ago at a consignment shop. It's a S/S 2006. I was bummed to have read that that year is considered not so great; I was just ecstatic to get a chevre bag (my only other Bal is a 2016 that I bought brand new). Still, it's sooo soft and smooth and gorgeous. You can tell it was well loved!
the 2006 info matters only if think of buying a bag, but once you can actually hold it and feel the leather, then this becomes irrelevant. YOU decide if you like it, or not. All hides are different, and among generally average ones there can be an amazing one that you will love to bits! My 2006 Sapin has one of the most gorgeous leathers i've ever seen!
Enjoy your new bag :heart:

It’s really beautiful! I am loving your new bag. :flowers: I’m using my 2006 lilac work today and it’s got beautiful Chevre leather despite the overall year not being the Bal buyer’s favourite for leather.

the 2006 info matters only if think of buying a bag, but once you can actually hold it and feel the leather, then this becomes irrelevant. YOU decide if you like it, or not. All hides are different, and among generally average ones there can be an amazing one that you will love to bits! My 2006 Sapin has one of the most gorgeous leathers i've ever seen!
Enjoy your new bag :heart:

Thank you @ksuromax and @Monz1987! The love is real!!