NOVEMBER 2020 Purchases

Newbie2016

Nov 15, 2016
can’t wait to see the new stuff :smile:
Just bought this two today
1.Multicolor knit 19 bag size 26
After months of looking for the right 19 bag for me , I found this multicolor knit suit me the best.
2. Stole with Chanel product motifs
[/QUO

There is an existing thread for this from late last night...

Jun 22, 2008
NYC
I just bought this too in light blue...my logos are in the same place and thought placement was strange but I just thought the bag was so light weight and cute for an everyday/ casual bag....I took it!
Same. I love the bag that’s why I took it. But I do get kinda bothered by the placement of the logos every time I look at it now.

Reactions: Stratford

debykf

May 30, 2015
Same. I love the bag that’s why I took it. But I do get kinda bothered by the placement of the logos every time I look at it now.
I am surprised by the placement but I looked at two jumbos and both were exactly the same....I have wanted a denim chanel for awhile and have been kicking myself for passing in the past so I really wanted to get this one...I guess you can think of the logo placement as subtle.

Jun 22, 2008
NYC
I am surprised by the placement but I looked at two jumbos and both were exactly the same....I have wanted a denim chanel for awhile and have been kicking myself for passing in the past so I really wanted to get this one...I guess you can think of the logo placement as subtle.
I somehow feel better because of this. Please do share your bag here if you don’t mind!

edit:My SA sent pics of the blue version and the placement of the logos are exactly the same. So I guess this is how it really is for the jumbo versions... They could have at least fixed the cropped logos on the flap’s edge lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: wenbecker

Lookelou

Jan 13, 2019
Just bought this "new to me" bowler (2003 ish)...it is in beautiful condition...large enough that I can fit all of my day stuff in....thoughts? I have several classic Chanels, and clutches, but would like an everyday bag that I am not terrified to use!....and doesnt cost $6K because my most exciting "trips" this year are to the grocery store and Target- all while wearing "Covid wear"- jeans or sweats! I would love opinions!

Attachments

RataDrawitra

Oct 30, 2015
Just bought my light beige small Gabrielle and love so much. But!! The SA told me Chanel wont give retail tag anymore! Just fine but I would rather have the tag.

Attachments