November 2019 purchases

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Share your November 19 purchases here!

I’m trying to be good, going to Paris in January and want to buy a mini cf there..

sheilaru and Leejah like this.
  2. 20191103_225611.jpg
    I bought these yesterday, my first Chanel shoes. It was a very spontaneous purchase. Ballet flat in leather with patent tips.

3. 829FF6C4-39B5-4289-84EC-460E3E502ED2.jpeg

Today I bought myself an early Christmas present: Rouge Allure in special edition packaging, I just love all the tiny bags and boxes :heart:

Hana45, ae888, Rhl2987 and 18 others like this.
  4. That is ADORABLE! Did you go into the boutique to get that packaging?...is it also available through online purchases?

LemonDrop and Marlee like this.
  5. Sorry that I have posted my recently bought items in an old thread :yucky: Please let me share again my earings and earmuff in this thread.

IMG_20191104_211022.jpg
    IMG_20191104_211553.jpg

Hana45, BeaYork, LemonDrop and 10 others like this.
  6. Early Christmas shopping!

Attached Files:

Hana45, ae888, LemonDrop and 9 others like this.
  7. Are these clip on? Do you know if they had a non clip on version?

8. Scored this in Waikiki
    9941E9EB-A6D5-445F-86D7-48BFC5A4C123.jpeg

Jojoking88, molee808, chlamy and 20 others like this.
  9. Yes, it is a clip-on earring and I think only clip-on version is available. There are 2 clips on each earring in order to secure it firmly on ears. If it is non clip-on, people then should have 2 ear piercings on each ear to wear it, which may be a problem to many people. Luckily, the design of the clips is different to the normal one. Seems that the ears won't be hurt after wearing it for a while.

Hana45 and Jtrautman89 like this.
  10. Thank you! I bought it at a large department store in The Netherlands, and also saw it online at the Chanel website.

20jatman11 likes this.
  11. Bijenkorf? this soooo needs to be in my collection

Marlee likes this.
  12. Yep! When I checked last Saturday they still had all special editions available online.

Classy_Sam likes this.
  13. First Chanel shoe purchase, ballet flats in lambskin. I'm really scared of the delicate material but I liked them the best out of the selection. Anybody have them, any suggestions or issues? 20191102_104909.jpg

14. Love these! Do they run true-to-size?

15. No, they run small. I tried on different styles in the ballet flats and I almost wore a different size in each. This is a shoe you definetly have to try on.