novak clutch.....

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
the alexander mcqueen novak has slowly but steadily been growing on me, and i particularly liked the mini novak (which i posted a thread on awhile back), but this has got to be my favorite rendition of the bag to date, although it is very reminiscent of gucci.....probably cuz i love smaller bags so the smaller the novak gets, the more i like........

and if the strap is too gucci bamboo-esque for you, it's removable (see last image)

anyways i think it's absolutely adorable, and thank goodness it only comes in black or i'd actually be tempted to buy this tiny bag for $1125 :love:

13519_index.jpg

13519_bk.jpg

hideous outift :Push:

13519_fr.jpg

Ahhh it's so cute!!

It's kind of weird, I always think of the novak as a professional looking bag, but in clutch form, it looks so edgy !

i love it but i hate that damn strap. so it's remmovable? i wish they would have the small ones available in just regular leather, not the staw looking ones, i forget the material at the moment, i'm so tired.

fayden said:
i love it but i hate that damn strap. so it's remmovable? i wish they would have the small ones available in just regular leather, not the staw looking ones, i forget the material at the moment, i'm so tired.

i think it was woven leather that kinda looked straw-ish....

and louiseypeasey welcome to the forum and congrats on ur first post :lol::lol: