novak clutch.....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. the alexander mcqueen novak has slowly but steadily been growing on me, and i particularly liked the mini novak (which i posted a thread on awhile back), but this has got to be my favorite rendition of the bag to date, although it is very reminiscent of gucci.....probably cuz i love smaller bags so the smaller the novak gets, the more i like........

and if the strap is too gucci bamboo-esque for you, it's removable (see last image)

anyways i think it's absolutely adorable, and thank goodness it only comes in black or i'd actually be tempted to buy this tiny bag for $1125 :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    hideous outift :Push:

[​IMG]

2. Cute...but EXPENSIVE!

3. Ahhh it's so cute!!

It's kind of weird, I always think of the novak as a professional looking bag, but in clutch form, it looks so edgy !

4. It's very cute!

5. Ohhhh...jc... my heart!!! :love: In croc... I think I would just die. Or sell the car to get it.

6. i love it but i hate that damn strap. so it's remmovable? i wish they would have the small ones available in just regular leather, not the staw looking ones, i forget the material at the moment, i'm so tired.

7. i think it was woven leather that kinda looked straw-ish....

and louiseypeasey welcome to the forum and congrats on ur first post :lol::lol:

8. I like this one too but don't like the strap. It's really cute but hella expensive!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice