Notorious with Daniel Sunjata and Piper Perabo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Notorious is an upcoming American drama television series set to be broadcast on ABC in 2016. The series, starring Piper Perabo and Daniel Sunjata. “Notorious” is inspired by the true-life stories of famed criminal defense attorney Mark Geragos and cable news producer Wendy Walker, who serve as executive producers. The series is a provocative look at the unique, sexy, and dangerous interplay of criminal law and the media starring Piper Perabo (“Covert Affairs”) as Julia George and Daniel Sunjata (“Graceland”) as Jake Gregorian.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/abc-new-show-trailers-notorious-conviction-time-after-time-2016-season-1201773936/

3. I like Piper. I will watch. Fingers crossed it is good!

4. this shows reminds me of another show but I cant put my finger on it ...

5. ^^ It seems like a similar vibe to Scandal.

6. Love this show so far. Reminds me of Unreal.

7. I have been watching and I am really enjoying it. There is enough balance of character development, drama and sexual tension.