Notifications stopped

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
I'm no longer getting email notifications - "New reply to watched thread" for the last several days.

I haven't changed anything in my settings (that I'm aware of) and the threads still give me the option to "unwatch" so my inference is that I'm still watching.

What happened?

Thanks.

1650988223377.png

1650988317899.png

ETA: BTW, notifications aren't going to spam folder either.

Last edited:
@Vlad

Have you figured yet out why I'm not getting any notices?

I dug around in the logs and checked if your email was suppressed for any reason, but couldn't find anything. :sad:

I'll continue digging. Meanwhile, do you have an alternate address you can switch to and see if you get notification emails there? Thanks!

I dug around in the logs and checked if your email was suppressed for any reason, but couldn't find anything. :sad:

I'll continue digging. Meanwhile, do you have an alternate address you can switch to and see if you get notification emails there? Thanks!
Yes, I changed my email. I'll update.

@Vlad

Have you figured yet out why I'm not getting any notices?

Yes, I changed my email. I'll update.
It seems to be working. I don't use or check that email often so if there's a fix to the original email I used, I'd rather go back to that one.

Thanks for looking into it, @Vlad. It's odd that others aren't having the same problem.

Hi @Vlad

For a couple of days, I did get notifications on the email address I changed to but now, they've stopped on that email too. On the first day, some went to spam and others went to my inbox. But they've stopped completely and not in spam either.

This is really frustrating. I'm going to change my email back to the original one and hopefully, there'll be a fix.