Notifications stopped

I am not getting email notification of when I have received a message to my inbox even though my account is set up to receive one.
Nothing has changed for me. I have to manually check for any updates to the subforums in which I'm interested.

Warning: Don't change your email account or you won't be able to get back in. Since there's a verification link sent to your email, you won't get it and will be locked out.

Nothing has changed for me. I have to manually check for any updates to the subforums in which I'm interested.

Warning: Don't change your email account or you won't be able to get back in. Since there's a verification link sent to your email, you won't get it and will be locked out.
Have you tried going to the threads you are watching, unwatch them and then watch them again, checking the receive notifications box?

After nearly 4 months of stopped notifications, changing of emails and passwords, getting locked out completely from the site and having to be manually readmitted, @Vlad spent several hours today (behind the scenes) working to figure out what's going on with my account and by, George, he did it!

My notification emails have been coming in!

Thank you, Vlad!