Noticeable Nice November 2020 Purchases!!

November purchase part 3::
1) Capucines BB with abalone logo
This bag that I requested my CA to order 3 weeks ago is finally here
2) Multi Pochette Accessoires, khaki
strap
My CA recommended this to me, initially I was thinking to get the world tour , but my CA worried about quality issues, as she knows I’m fussy about it, so she carefully chose and kept a piece of their latest stock for me .
I brought my new Alma BB there
That Capucines is gorgeous. Congrats. What colour is this called?

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
November purchase Part 6 ::
Game On Vanity PM Blanc 6CD26C5B-2006-496F-815B-A460CBCD2661.jpeg
Blossom king Earrings 24AA5247-B466-4F3A-BDB2-3E6ED970D3B7.jpeg
Bought the earrings partly because, to buy GO leather goods at boutiques in my country , it has to be purchase with purchase, we have to buy ready to wear before we are allowed to buy GO leather goods. My CA managed to talk to her management to let me substitute rtw with jewellery.

November purchase Part 6 ::
Game On Vanity PM Blanc View attachment 4916853
Blossom king Earrings View attachment 4916854
Bought the earrings partly because, to buy GO leather goods at boutiques in my country , it has to be purchase with purchase, we have to buy ready to wear before we are allowed to buy GO leather goods. My CA managed to talk to her management to let me substitute rtw with jewellery.
What country is this?? I never heard about louis doing it. It's like Hermes style of selling bags.

Wow that’s so harsh and especially for you too! You already own half the store :loveeyes: :graucho: So why impose more restrictions on you. It’s uncool! You purchase so much from them and all such gorgeous exquisite pieces. Don’t worry, as long as you got the vanity pm trio that you wanted that’s all that matters! Am happy you got such beautiful goodies from the collection
I know ,right?
im in Malaysia. In fact , my CA told me before that, their management also implemented pwp for Vanity Reverse and some other popular bags , but those pwp could be non rtw

• Haha
Reactions: lvbananas
Wow that’s so harsh and especially for you too! You already own half the store :loveeyes: :graucho: So why impose more restrictions on you. It’s uncool! You purchase so much from them and all such gorgeous exquisite pieces. Don’t worry, as long as you got the vanity pm trio that you wanted that’s all that matters! Am happy you got such beautiful goodies from the collection
Thanks dear!
They implemented it for all clients who want to buy GO leather goods, my CA told me there were clients who rushed to the store immediately once they knew GO Vanity was available, bought a rtw and grabbed the vanity. It’s weird that for online purchases, no need pwp. My noir GO vanity , Toiletry 26 & Cube coin purse were from LV online . And my Vanity Reverse was one of the first 2 pieces that came to my country , no need pwp at that time .
Currently ,there are plenty of Vanity reverse and Ink available at the boutiques, also no need pwp anymore