Nothing more pleasing to the eye...than a child smiling & having fun

1. My friend just sent me this, and I laughed so hard!:lol::lol::lol:

what amazing self-restraint on the parents' part to get this picture!

smilingchildren.JPG
  2. Yep, I have seen this one. I hope mom and dad are able to smile again! LOL!!!!

3. leather couch, nice TV, beautiful (at one time) wood floors....

4. OH. MY. GOD.

I think I would have flipped. No, I know I would have flipped!

I wanna flip now, lol!

5. as a Mom all I can think of is "how in the world where those 2 babies alone long enough to do THAT much damage!?"

Mine can get into trouble, but that's A LOT of trouble! Must've been alone for more than a few minutes! Can't blame the kids!

6. OMG, hilarious! When I was in highschool, my boyfriend's little sister got into a canister of GREEN house-paint and had to be scrubbed with turpentine! Cute, thanks for sharing, Pippi.

7. At least the parents had a sense of humor about it! The kids look like they are laughing:smile:

8. if I did that when I was a kid, I would not be able to sit down to this day.

9. Hahah that's admirable that the parents have enough humour to capture the moment instead of going off on a rampage. Who knows, maybe the house isn't theirs.. maybe it's the annoying neighbours house.

10. OMG,,,,that's exactly what I thought! Having an almost 3 year old & 5 month old I know they must have been alone for a while to do this much damage! Hoooly Cow!! :wtf:

11. My thoughts, too. and it made me thankful that I never had to deal with anything like that with my kids (though there was an incident with two sisters, some scissors and some VERY short bangs...:P)

12. is that PAINT?!?

omg.

i would have lost it....i would probably still be on a back road with the music too loud and the car going to fast trying to drive off my rage. heh. kudos to those parents, whoever they are. :smile:

13. maybe their parents were stoned.

14. Oh crap. I'd be yelling if they were my kids!

15. That is too adorable...just made my day :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice