nothing like a bit of chocolate to assist recovery

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
As you all know, I am stuck at home recovering from last week's surgery. Daytime telly isn't up to much and I don't want to eat too much chocolate and put weight on so I decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.....

and am now the owner of a lovely piece of chocolate which I can look at, drool over and savour.

:drool::P:drool:

And, thank you to my wonderful friend for letting me have her :flowers::hugs:

Oooh that is niiiicee!! :heart::tup::tup:

Hope it has cheered you up a little today, you will have to let us know how you get on with her! Did you have one before or is that my imagination?:biggrin:

Oh hula, you miss nothing, lol.

About a year ago I bought one from LHB at the same time as a choc bays. In the end I returned the choc roxy as I felt the choc bays was enough choc at that point.

Oooh that is niiiicee!! :heart::tup::tup:

Hope it has cheered you up a little today, you will have to let us know how you get on with her! Did you have one before or is that my imagination?:biggrin:

Oh hula, you miss nothing, lol.

About a year ago I bought one from LHB at the same time as a choc bays. In the end I returned the choc roxy as I felt the choc bays was enough choc at that point.

And then I bought it after Tiree gave me the heads up that she was returning Roxy to LHB. Don't you just love Mulberry chocolate? It's the best.