Nothing exciting in new LV catalogue

1. Did you gals receive the new LV catalogue for Spring/Summer 06 with the scooter and the hat box on the cover? Its the online presentation on the LV website with the bags and the various retro transport vehicles like a scooter and skateboard.

Its an interesting way to present the bag; very dunhill ads-inspired in a more playful and colorful way. The book is defn a keeper. However, nothing in the catalogue really excites me in a screaming-kinda way.

Which bag in the book shouted out to you, "buy me, buy me!"
    Which is your fave photo?

I like the old favorites: Alma and classic keepall. I dunno why the damiere keepall and speedies are interesting too.

2. The Damier Speedies! :love:

3. I got that catalogue, between my pilates moves I stare at it..I love the damier lines..

4. I love the knightbridge! I always like framed doctors bag and the stamped "LV" along the leather is so different!

5. I received it a couple days ago. I love the hatbox, but everything else I've already seen online, so there were no surprises.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice