Nothing else new this year..

Jan 21, 2008
So I heard that LP will not be having any new bags out before Christmas. Anyone know if this is in fact true? I was hoping for something new for Christmas...oh well....I guess I wait until next year!
:sad:

What about the Dylan Two Pocket Clutch and that Parker bag.... I haven't seen them before today.

I sure hope the new line comes out in January! Wish they would give us some glimpses as motivation to save a little through the holidays...

What about the Dylan Two Pocket Clutch and that Parker bag.... I haven't seen them before today.

I sure hope the new line comes out in January! Wish they would give us some glimpses as motivation to save a little through the holidays...

That's true, they've had these random bags popping up at dept stores lately. It would be nice if they were more versatile with the colors.

Spring line can't get here soon enough!

Linda

I wish the LP site had all the bags and then if its an item unique to one store, directs us there. I really like the two pocket clutch... but will it come out in other colors? Will this Parker come out in more sizes/variations? The LP website could give some guidance as to whether its a one off or the start of a new line. Its a little frustrating...

Carmelita, I agree. When I first saw the Ricky tote on Stefanibags.com (it was already sold out), I contacted LP. I wanted to know if this bag was still available and would it be for sale on any other site. I was told that if I wanted information regarding the Ricky I would have to contact Stefanibags. They could only answer questions pertaining to the bags on the LP website...very frustrating. Now the Ricky is on the LP site so I am sure that they are suddenly knowledgeable.

That's a good question cathead, they look very spring-like don't they! Not crazy about croc prints myself but they did them in a past season and I think they sold fairly well. Lots of gorgeous colors.

Linda

I really like the croc print but I don't know how I will feel about it on a large bag. A wallet is one thing but having a large croc going up the back/front of a medium tote is something else.

I like the suntan color. ;)

I really like the croc print but I don't know how I will feel about it on a large bag. A wallet is one thing but having a large croc going up the back/front of a medium tote is something else.

I like the suntan color. ;)

Maybe just some accent pieces then? I have to admit I do like this RM little bag, she also has a pouch in this style/print. If I had something to match it I probably would have got it by now! LOL

http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/RebeccaMinkoff/23562.aspx

I'm not sure that the earlier croc print bags were very large, I want to think they were along the 'speedy' way of size. Years ago I had a 9 west croc print bag in dark purple actually that got a ton of compliments, this was before my 'designer' days. haha

I like the suntan in the pic that makes it appear darker! :smile: No telling with LP though, can't wait until spring to find out for sure. :popcorn:

Linda

I sent the seller a message asking if this was a new line. Here is the reply:

"The croco is part of LP's Holiday collection. Its a very limited collection and I was lucky to get it. All the pieces are spectacular!"

I sent the seller a message asking if this was a new line. Here is the reply:

"The croco is part of LP's Holiday collection. Its a very limited collection and I was lucky to get it. All the pieces are spectacular!"

And the plot thickens! I was told by an LP rep and by Luna Boston that there was no holiday/winter collection. Limited indeed! It's all good though, we needed some new stuff to liven things up. :graucho:

Linda