Note about a good customer experience!

shikki

Bargainista!
O.G.
Aug 17, 2009
After all the stuff about Coach customer service going down the drain...I thought I would post about a good experience. After seeing katev's reveal about the Sydney I couldn't sleep all night as this was my HG bag but even with PCE I couldn't stomach the $600 price tag. So I called my Woodbury outlet this morning and no one answered, but I was so eager to grab one I ran off to Woodbury with my 4 year old fussy DS and a 50 mile drive just to test my luck! I get there and 11:45 and the place is packed, I start asking about the Sydney and none of the Sa's know. They are like what is this bag and no we dont have it. Then I ran into Evette who said I haven't heard about it but let me find out. She asked and came back and said they have some new stuff at the warehouse but she doesn't know what it is but she will take my number on a form and call me when it comes in. The line was a mile long and I was standing in line so as to not lose my place. Then I think the manager, Andrea came over with the charge send form and looked in the system to see that they indeed were getting the Sydney and she would do a charge send, meanwhile Evette stood in line in my place watching my son. Truly I was touched that even when it was so crazy busy they took the time to help me out! I am so touched and appreciative of their help! They have restored my faith in Coach after feeling frustrated that things I bought at FP were going to outlet even before I used them! Thanks for reinforcing why it is I buy Coach whether at retail or outlet! Thanks! And cant wait to get my Sydney at under $300! :yahoo: My wish has come true! Now waiting fir my next HG from fall/winter 2010! Thanks for reading my rant appreciate it!:smile:

That's a great story, I'm so glad it worked out for you! Yvette is the best! I love dealing with her & she's super nice on top of being an awesome SA. Congrats on that Sydney & enjoy :tup:

Yipee! I'm so glad you had a good experience and are going to be able to get your HG. Sydney is my HG too although I didn't know it until I got her. I just couldn't imagine owning a bag like that. I remember seeing her - in blue - alone in a display window box above the coach counter at Macy's check out desk. She looked so pristine and lovely. I just looked at her with longing, sighed, and went on my way! But now she is mine (and yours!) Congratulations!

I know how you feel Kate! I went to the Coach store and tried her out when she first came out, but I couldn't justify the price tag especially after just buying my inlaid peyton! A big hug and thank you to you for making it possible for me to get one! :ty:

Thanks Tannedsilk and :heart: handbags, it feels good to feel good!

sissabelle, this is the first time I came across her and she's so sweet especially standing in line with my son!

that's a great story! I encourage you to write a letter to corporate about your experience... it's so good for them to know that people like you appreciate the great service they get in stores!

See, I think this is just FABULOUS that you received this treatment, and I remember a time (minus child) that my SA's treated me the same way!!! (I don't have children so I don't know if they would watch them!) LOL

What seems to have happened at MY outlet is that the SA's started buying up the few FP deletes they'd get. We didn't get a TON because it was a small store in hickville Iowa. When the SA's started buying up all the "good bags" this meant that the regular customers (me, Runner22 and a few others) couldn't ever find what we wanted which caused us to call and stalk. WHEN that started to happen I started to get a bitter attitude from 90% of the SA's when I called and visited. It was almost as if the more I wanted a bag...the more they didn't want me to have it.

I'm super happy that there are still SA's out there that WANT to see HapPy customers...they just don't work at my outlet. I have not been back to mine since just after the 1st of the year, and last time the DM called my cell I never returned her call. I was just over it.

Congrats that you have a great store with a slew of great SA's!!!! I remember the feeling and it's a good one!!!

PS~Also, glad you're getting your HG for less then 50% of retail!!!!!