> >>> > Notable Louboutin SAs < <<< <

Just checking for currency cuz I'll be in the area: does anyone know if Alisha still works at the Beverly Hills location? Just want to know if there's a friendly face at the store...seems like I'm one of those customers that always gets written off as someone to overlook :pout:! Yeesh! Thanks!

Hi i don't have Jeffrey's no but if you are looking for Sa in Atlanta i have Jonathan at Saks he is very good and he will mail you the inventory on sale as well. I highly recommend him.

Hey. I'm in the Atlanta area this thanksgiving. I was wondering if you could pm me Jonathan's contact for sales inventory.

TIA!

Hi Flipdiver, I am trying to contact the Dallas boutique.. Do you know if Mark T still works there? Thank you!

I know a Mark at Dallas Boutique, but since I have only ever saw one guy (Mark) working there, Mark T is one in the same, I presume. Yes, he is still there, as he just helped me out two weeks ago when I was there, and I have even chatted with him last week over the phone. Good luck with your purchase. He's really nice as well. :biggrin:

I know a Mark at Dallas Boutique, but since I have only ever saw one guy (Mark) working there, Mark T is one in the same, I presume. Yes, he is still there, as he just helped me out two weeks ago when I was there, and I have even chatted with him last week over the phone. Good luck with your purchase. He's really nice as well. :biggrin:

Thank you! :flowers: