> >>> > Notable Louboutin SAs < <<< <

In Montreal:

Ivry at Rosenstein. Lovely lovely guy. He is extremely nice, helpful, sweet and always has a smile on his face. Knows his CL's like a mother knows her kids. :heart:

Victor at Holt Renfrew. Amazing gentleman. Extremely nice and helpful, and has the best memory I have ever encountered in an SA anywhere! He remembered my shoe size, the exact shoes I had bought last time I was at Holt's, what the occasion was and who was with me when I bought them! And that was months after the fact. His service is top notch. :heart:

If you are looking for a NM SA in Fort Lauderdale..... Matthew is very accomodating and will go out of his way for you. Tell him the crazy lady looking for LC sent you!
1-800-274-0094

heading to the Short Hills Mall tomorrow ... any SA recommendations there (neiman nordies or saks) i want to try on (figure out which CL will be my first purchase) and could use someone who will understand im just trying on for the first time and most likely will not be walking away with a purchase, and someone who knows there stuff :P!!!! thanks girls!!!!!!!

Could someone please share details of good email-responsive SAs from Barneys and NM?

I'm in NZ so it's easiest to organise things over email due to time difference etc.

Thank you :flowers: