Not your mother's (Loewe) Hammock Bag

JuneHawk

Let's get some shoes
O.G.
May 10, 2007
It was love at first sight. A few weeks ago I walked into the bag section of Bergdorf Goodman and laid eyes on the Loewe Small Hammock bag. The color was stunning, and the shape unusual but appealing. Winning combination! I walked away empty handed that day, but after much deliberation, I pulled the trigger yesterday and went back to get it. It's so freaking beautiful. I can't wait to carry it. OF COURSE, I had never seen someone carry a Loewe bag in real life, and I saw someone carrying the Puzzle bag on the subway on the way home.

Anyhow, enjoy; I certainly will!

Attachments

• P3080586-2_small.jpg
    P3080586-2_small.jpg
    819 KB · Views: 3,548
  • P3080588-2_small.jpg
    P3080588-2_small.jpg
    842.1 KB · Views: 2,469
  • P3080590-2_small.jpg
    P3080590-2_small.jpg
    978.8 KB · Views: 1,820
  • P3080593-2_small.jpg
    P3080593-2_small.jpg
    884.1 KB · Views: 2,845
  • P3080594-2_small.jpg
    P3080594-2_small.jpg
    652.6 KB · Views: 1,762
It was love at first sight. A few weeks ago I walked into the bag section of Bergdorf Goodman and laid eyes on the Loewe Small Hammock bag. The color was stunning, and the shape unusual but appealing. Winning combination! I walked away empty handed that day, but after much deliberation, I pulled the trigger yesterday and went back to get it. It's so freaking beautiful. I can't wait to carry it. OF COURSE, I had never seen someone carry a Loewe bag in real life, and I saw someone carrying the Puzzle bag on the subway on the way home.

Gorgeous bag and the color is to die for!

Congra!!! Good pick:tup:
I am planning to get a hammock as well!
I like it’s can carry in 5 different ways.
But a bit hesitated for me is ... no zipper in the middle. I mainly rely on public transportation. I am worried that I may drop things out or things are stolen.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19

Love love love! That color is stunning - congratulations!! Please come back and give us a detailed review in time :smile: