(not what you think) what's the longest you've gone...

I bought an Evelyne PM in Rouge Garance in December 2006.

It is STILL IN THE BOX. UNOPENED. WITH RIBBONS! (See my avatar)

I will open it sometime in April. I have waited 3 months for this. April is my birthday month and when I do open it, I will go to H Boutique and get myself a b'day present. Something small.

(Hopefully, I'll get news about my podium order/SO by then..Ugh..the wait.)

Can you believe it? 3 Months and I haven't opened my Evelyne bag!!! I cant wait until April!!:yahoo:

omgd, i will be so excited for you next month. wow wow wow. did you buy it in person, get to see it before it went into the box?

Hiheels: Yes, I bought it at the H boutique as my Christmas present for myself. It's gorgeous when I saw it..Im glad my SA suggest Rouge Garance instead of my original choice Rouge H. Im still as excited as if I just bought it yesterday. Can't wait until April

That is a record for me. Usually..I'd wait for that "special occasion" for me to carry my newly purchase bag!!

I WONDER...how long will I have to "open" that orange box, once I get my HAC or Birkin that I podium'd. I can't wait...this anticipation is killing me!!!

Oh, with scarves I open them as soon as I get home and hang them where I can look at them for a few days (I study them, I think..LOL!).....

Bags I open right away, except for my Chmonix Birkin...I waitied, and the box sat there...and sat there....and I got DH to open it and check it was OK (it was), then he put it away in the orange box....and it sat there.....

I'm still not sure why, but it was definitely along the lines of prolonging the experience, because I knew once I opened it and did all the usual things (stroke it, sniff it, model it, put the lock on, take the lock off etc) I would be head over heels, but I loved the fact that there was a Birkin sitting in my house that I hadn't seen yet......LOL!

Of course, DH made it worse, because when he opened it, he exclaimed "WOW - it's really nice" (really nice in DH speak means 'unbelievable fantastic' in girl speak). For DH to say it was nice, meant it was spectacular, so I was DYING to see her!!!!!!! I actually danced up and down on the spot in glee....LOL!

Oh, with scarves I open them as soon as I get home and hang them where I can look at them for a few days (I study them, I think..LOL!).....

Bags I open right away, except for my Chmonix Birkin...I waitied, and the box sat there...and sat there....and I got DH to open it and check it was OK (it was), then he put it away in the orange box....and it sat there.....

I'm still not sure why, but it was definitely along the lines of prolonging the experience, because I knew once I opened it and did all the usual things (stroke it, sniff it, model it, put the lock on, take the lock off etc) I would be head over heels, but I loved the fact that there was a Birkin sitting in my house that I hadn't seen yet......LOL!

Of course, DH made it worse, because when he opened it, he exclaimed "WOW - it's really nice" (really nice in DH speak means 'unbelievable fantastic' in girl speak). For DH to say it was nice, meant it was spectacular, so I was DYING to see her!!!!!!! I actually danced up and down on the spot in glee....LOL!

Now...that is cute!!!

I think now is the longest so far, lol! And it will be a lil while, unless it is something small, because I want to have some spare funds to purchase myself something special at the end of April when I finish for the semester :biggrin: