Not usual a fan of patent, but check out this Kors

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, to say I'm not a fan is an understatement. I've hated it with a fiery passion for as long as I can remember. But this might change my mind. Now granted I haven't seen it in person, but holy crap - it looks beyond gorgeous in this picture!!!!!!!!!!

Muranogrl - I know you are a lover of patent and you are thinking about the Hamilton, right?? :graucho: Not sure if you like gold hardware though.

kors.jpg

2. I completely understand what you mean about patent for bags but wowwww, this sure is nice! The only other patent bag I've liked was the Gucci Hysteria.

3. It looks gorgeous. Patent is very hot and sexy! :graucho:

4. Hmmm.... I might have to look at this one irl. I feel the same way about patent, but this one I really want to look at.

5. Not a fan of Patent, but do like the Hamilton. To me, though, black looks better with silver hardware!

6. I've already been eyeing this up crissy. You know me well:smile:

7. OOh i love this one! I WANT! :biggrin:

8. i don't love patent that much either, but that is really pretty!

9. I used to say the same thing about patent. Actually, I am still not the biggest fan in general, but I do own a patent bag. Sometimes one will just grab at you and some bags just look good that way. I am glad I have the one. It is the perfect rainy day bag.

10. I love patent - i live in rainy climate, so yea... it works. Hamilton looks great in patent

11. It looks gorgeous in the photo but I have issues with MK patent bags IRL. I owned an ID chain collection bag and as stunning as it was, I could never bring myself to touch the thing.

12. I'm with you - especially patent - it needs silver.

13. I saw this bag IRL over the weekend...it is gorgeous!! BTW, it's available with silver hardware as well!

I never really thought much about the Hamilton, but after seeing this one...and the quilted leather version...I am going to get one or the other! ;)

14. By the way, here's the link to the quilted Hamilton...

I couldn't find a pic of the large black leather, but here are the large size in gunmetal leather and the satchel in red leather...

Attached Files:

15. Honest to God, the man is a genius. When I heard "quilted" I thought of quilting like Chanel makes, which I'm really not fond of - a little too old fashioned looking for me (sorry Chanel fans, we all have different tastes!).

This is stunning, I LOVE IT. How do I get my hands on these bags?? Where did you find the pics.

And the red - BE STILL MY HEART.

I love you Michael Kors!!!!!!!!!! :love: