Not using Bryn

deliakate

O.G.
Mar 5, 2009
DH bought me the petrol printed leather small Bryn for xmas. Although I love the combination of the blue with the gold hardware, it doesn't seem to go with any of my clothes very well. I wear a lot of navy blue and my winter coats are navy or dark green, this blue just doesn't gel.

Should I dye her (him?), or maybe sell? I have quite a few evening bags, but was hoping for this for a daytime handsfree option when I only have a couple of keys and purse to carry and childrens' hands to hold!

I love my petrol bryn. She gives me a lil colour when I'm wearing all black & don't want to pop too much. However, I am extremely paranoid when I take her out due to the material on the petrol bryn. So unless you think that you can use her more often, may be move her on & get a bag that you really love?

If you have had it since christmas and haven't really used it then I would sell it on and get something you will use. I've been told by the outlets that they should be getting new colours in soon , so you might want to keep an eye on the stock they get in. I wear a lot of navy and I agree with it not going well. I was think of petrol for my blue bag but decided against it.

I wouldn't dye it In case it goes wrong. Then you wouldn't wear it and it couldn't be sold.

If you have had it since christmas and haven't really used it then I would sell it on and get something you will use. I've been told by the outlets that they should be getting new colours in soon , so you might want to keep an eye on the stock they get in. I wear a lot of navy and I agree with it not going well. I was think of petrol for my blue bag but decided against it.

I wouldn't dye it In case it goes wrong. Then you wouldn't wear it and it couldn't be sold.

I don't suppose they said which colours? I love the furry one in black but only if it comes down more in price

Have decided to sell and get a M Kors Selma Crossbody instead in the bright summer blue. I think it will go with most colours including navy.

Sad to loose a Mulberry (but funnily, without the enormous postman's lock, the Bryn doesn't 'feel' like a Mulberry now?...?.)