Not using Bryn

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. DH bought me the petrol printed leather small Bryn for xmas. Although I love the combination of the blue with the gold hardware, it doesn't seem to go with any of my clothes very well. I wear a lot of navy blue and my winter coats are navy or dark green, this blue just doesn't gel.

Should I dye her (him?), or maybe sell? I have quite a few evening bags, but was hoping for this for a daytime handsfree option when I only have a couple of keys and purse to carry and childrens' hands to hold!

2. I love my petrol bryn. She gives me a lil colour when I'm wearing all black & don't want to pop too much. However, I am extremely paranoid when I take her out due to the material on the petrol bryn. So unless you think that you can use her more often, may be move her on & get a bag that you really love?

3. If you have had it since christmas and haven't really used it then I would sell it on and get something you will use. I've been told by the outlets that they should be getting new colours in soon , so you might want to keep an eye on the stock they get in. I wear a lot of navy and I agree with it not going well. I was think of petrol for my blue bag but decided against it.

I wouldn't dye it In case it goes wrong. Then you wouldn't wear it and it couldn't be sold.

4. Thanks. I don't wear much black because it washes me out.

I was thinking of having it professionally dyed black - not by The Handbag Spa - but somewhere more reasonable.

5. Sell it. Someone will snap it up and you will have money towards a new bag. Unless DH would be offended you sold a gift?

6. He is not going to find out!

7. I don't suppose they said which colours? I love the furry one in black but only if it comes down more in price

8. I love my petrol bryn :smile: I do wear her with a lot of black in this weather . I also wear her with mustard ,and she looks great with grey :smile:

9. Sell it. It would be a shame to possibly ruin it when someone would love it in that colour (me :smile:).

10. Have decided to sell and get a M Kors Selma Crossbody instead in the bright summer blue. I think it will go with most colours including navy.

Sad to loose a Mulberry (but funnily, without the enormous postman's lock, the Bryn doesn't 'feel' like a Mulberry now?...?.)