Not trying to be "discriminating" on newbies but..

I don't hang out in the Playground area that much but it seems like everyday in the Handbags section there's yet another 'look at these designer inspired handbags for less' topic. I know the mods quickly get rid of them (and the user I assume) but maybe it would be good idea to put the 50 or even 5 post requirement on the site before someone can join and spam like that?

how would we do that? If people can't post until they have a 5 or 50 post minimum . . . how will they post?
I think it's running pretty well right now personally:shrugs:

The "playground" has grown into a huge universe of community of itself, complete with sub-communities and intra-community communities and an absolute behemoth of a whole galaxy of comprehensive and encyclopedic resources with a staggering wealth of knowledge on a pretty awesome collection of topics that touch the lives of just about all earth residents.

I don't think that could have happened without the Serene Management's commitment to inclusion.

Any forum is going to have some trollage, and if that is the tradeoff for the inclusion and having that ginormous sprawling resource available to anybody who wants to ask or answer, about everything from eyeliner technique to problem boyfriends to making cake in a cup to how to commit mani-pedis on pet bunrabs to what those girls on The Hills are really doing, I think the world - and we - are definitely getting the best part of the bargain!

Ditto, baby!!! :tup: