Not sure whether to buy a Damier Neverfull or a Mulberry Bayswater

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am thinking of purchasing a new bag and can't decide between the Neverfull or a Bayswater. I want a bag in which I can tote around everything my toddler needs!

Which do you think will last better? I have two Epi Almas in red and black and an Epi Speedy in red, I also have a couple of Mulberry bags. But I'm in in the mood for something new!

2. The LV Neverfull would be a lighter bag to deal with. Since you're on a LV forum... :smile: I saw a young mom with the Neverfull GM with her child. It looked great on her.

3. I vote for NF - it's very nice bag

4. I have a Bayswater and it does get quite heavy with the stuff I carry for my toddler. I love it, but for long days it gets tiring. So given those choices, my vote is for a NF.

Have you looked at a Beaubourg? It has more organization and is quite cute - check it out in the "What's inside your LV?" thread.

:smile:

5. I got BOTH bags and i love them so much..

Bayswater - Leather, flap over, a bit heavy but classic look..

Neverfull - Canvass, OPEN, light weight, sagging and fun/ casual look..

It's depends on you, if for me?? I NEED both of them.. :P

6. Neverfull for sure

7. Lv

8. neverfull for sure!!!

9. Neverfull! It's perfect to throw things in and out of and it's lightweight.

10. Damier NF!! such a functional bag

11. I would say Mulberry because I luv leather bag...BUT for your need, I think you should get the Damier NF! ;)

12. Damier NF - a nice addition to diversify your collection too!

13. neverfull for sure!!!!

14. Definitely the NF :smile:

15. Go with the Neverfull ;)