Not Sure where to ask this??? Sorry if I am in wrong place....

JustAgUrL

O.G.
Oct 11, 2007
Dear Ladies aand fellow Purse Lovers...

I have been in the process of making some very small (mini) Louis Vuitton Speedy sculptures and the Papillon in the mono canvas look out of clay to sell on e-Bay.... My question is this....

If I use the LV on the painted on the mini bags...( they are and inch wide by about 3/4 inch tall, some even smaller...) Can I get in trouble for Trademark violation???

I was thinking of just making a little mark for the pattern LV look.... But I am unsure how to proceed.....

Even without the LV painted on them.... you can tell that they are to be mini Louis Vuittion's..... I just don't want to upset anybody..... or get in any trouble....

ANY help would be appreciated.....

I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong place....
I looked around and could not find a place that seemed to suite what my question is....

So PLEASE forgive me if I was mistaken...

Thank you in advance for any help....

Shop on...

Rhonda

Yes, that is trademark violation and your auctions will be removed by eBay and your account possibly suspended.

If you mention Louis Vuitton either by text or by use of the LV logo, it is trademark violation.

Here is more eBay info for you:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/compliant-listings.html

Please note that there is NO buying/ selling here unless you have been approved for the Marketplaza.