Not sure what to do!

IMHO it is a bit harsh. Keep things businesslike and neutral, you don't want to show emotion when these things wind you up.

As for her whingeing about postage costs, she shouldn't have bid if she didn't like the cost!

I would ignore that and say something along the lines of

"Thank you for your e-mail. I will of course contact the manager to get a letter for you but please be advised this may take some time and your patience is appreciated.

Regards"

I agree with mooks on this one.

I really do HATE when buyers come back after they receive the package and start complaining about postage. It isn't like they didn't have a clue what they were going to be charged. I print my postage online now and check the box that says "do not make postage value visable" so now when they get thier packages, they don't know what I paid to ship.

anyways, good luck with this!

Her whinging about the postage is irrelevant as far as she is concerned, as it's for "postage *and* packaging", which can include, your time to actually wrap/package the item, cost for you to get the bus/taxi/drive to the post office, and your time standing in the queue at the post office. It ticks me off when people have a moan about postage, anyhoo,

I hate to say it, but if your listing stated that the resizing was included, then I'd be a bit miffed if I took it to the store and they wanted to charge me £/$30.

I don't think the auction price has any bearing on anything, as it's just luck of the draw what you get for an item, unless you put a reserve on it. What is included in the listing though, is relevant, so personally, I would either send her the money for the resizing, or contact the store direct and sort out with them the resizing. If it's included in the ebay listing, it shouldn't be her problem and she shouldn't have to pay for it.

Hope you get things sorted,

Good luck!

K

Thanks, Ive told her the conditions of the refund and she agrees to them, now I'm just waiting for it back. Thank god this is all over lol.
It's funny, but she wants me to leave her positive feedback, eep. I don't think I can do that. lol